A 9 year old in Japan who loves to draw!

Monday, December 05, 2011

Skipping rope

Today I did skipping rope in the morning. Now every one is doing it. Because the teacher said every one needs to do it. I love skipping rope so I am doing it every day.
I did jump 500times yesterday! Before yesterday I jumped 800times! I was so happy.
But do you know how many times I jumped today? I jumped 1000 times! I was happier than the other day! Can you jump 1000times? I will try and jump more than 1000 times!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Uncle Mike said...

Hi Emily!

I'm pretty sure I can't jump a thousand times. In fact I'm not sure I can jump a hundred times!

And after about fifty I might be too puffed to be able to count right anyway!

Have fun! See you soon!

Uncle Mike

6:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://eekshop.com
There is this : an abundance having to do with fruits whilst in the ethnicities such as going to be the Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand, and Taiwan. Most having to do with all these fruits are made into delectable treats In going to be the Philippines,going to be the Filipinos indulge in a multi functional repertoire about native snack food They have going to be the halo-halo all of these is the reason that a multi functional mix relating to sweetened plantain bananas, sweetened bladder beans, cubed gelatin, sugar, custard, and a multi functional opulent amount of sugar and dairy products All many of these ingredients are placed within the an all in one parfait glass and then inundated to have beaten ice It is always that then topped to have ube or even candy,red - colored yam.

11:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home